This was the second consecutive year that we visited Thailand. This time we took 2 friends with us. We were the best men of their wedding and wanted them to know this paradise in the world.
Arriving in Bangkok, we already had a transfer (Tom Taxi Service) waiting for us at the airport and we went straight to Pattaya: if you do the same, get ready because after a long flight you still have about 2 hours more by car.
In Pattaya we wanted to stay in one of the 2 gay areas in the city. The zones are the Jomtien Complex or the Boyz Town. We stayed at the popular Zing Resort and Spa right in the Jomtien Complex. We recommend the hotel, large pool, nice staff, giant rooms and right next to all the action.
Pattaya is a colorful nonstop gay scene with great beaches. As it's a very well-known area worldwide for its gay scene, it attracts thousands of tourists in search of a great party and beach. In Pattaya you can count on everything that a coastal area has: many bars, restaurants, luxury resorts, shops and an incredible crowd.
Dongtan Beach next to the Jomtien Complex is called the gay beach, but anywhere in the city you'll find many gays. Despite being a beach area, you have much more to see culturally and historically, such as:
- Wat Phra Yai Temple or Big Buddha - Get ready to climb a big hill, to reach the Big Buddha which is the biggest in the area. It's located between Pattaya city and Jomtien Complex. You can go on foot, despite a long walk we did. In front of the Big Buddha you have the Chinese Shrine Complex, since these are in the area you visit as well.
- Pattaya View Point - Is also opposite the Big Buddha.
- Pattaya Walking Street - Is right in Pattaya city and is where Boyz Town is. An area full of bars, shops and big clubs.
- Sanctuary of Truth - Although the entrance is a little high, it certainly deserves a visit. It's a sanctuary all made of wood, giant, and is in constant remodeling. You can visit the workshops where the giants, well kept and elaborate wooden pieces and sculptures of the sanctuary are being restored.
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden - This beautiful and giant botanical garden is a little away from the city. Most people who visit it go on a tour but we called a Grab (same as Uber) and easily got there.
Here you have several types of garden and hundreds of sculptures. Everything from french gardens, cactus and succulent garden, butterfly hill and much more. On the way back to the city if you go without a tour, take one of the numerous vans and come sitting outside. Get ready for the road adventure until you reach the hotel. Even with rain and thunder we came sitting outside on top and the experience was fantastic.
- Coral Island or Koh Larn - This spectacular island with fantastic waters, is right in front of pattaya and you can easily go back and forth on the same day by boat. The trip takes about 30 minutes. To catch the ferry go to Pier South Pattaya and buy tickets on the boat.
When you get to the island you have right next to the pier the Tawaen beach but if you like a beach with less people, get a van and go to Samae beach and we guarantee you'll spend an excellent day there. It was where we ate the best seafood in Thailand, sitting in a small restaurant right on the beach with our feet in the sand, it was really good.
🏳️🌈 Artur & Jorge 👬
#gaycouple 🅵🆁🅾🅼 🅿🅾🆁🆃🆄🅶🅰🅻 🇵🇹
𝟭𝟳 years together! #gaytravel with us 👬🌈
🏳️🌈 Join us @ 𝘾𝙍𝙊𝘼𝙏𝙄𝘼 𝙂𝘼𝙔 𝙏𝙍𝙄𝙋 ⤵️ ⤵️ ⤵️
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.